What's Up Wednesday



Happy Wednesday friends!  Are you ready for our last What's Up Wednesday of the year?  I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday and hopefully you join us.


Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Christmas Party at Stewart's Bistro
Tuesday: Patty Melts
Wednesday: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Thursday: Tacos
Friday: Lasagna
 
What I'm Reminiscing About...
Past Christmas memories.  It is fun to see how things have changed over the years.  I'm so thankful for my family and spending time with them.
 
What I'm Loving...
 Carson is most definitely on the move.  He has been walking for about 2 months and he is everywhere.  I thought this stage would be scary but it is so much fun.  He is so active and playful.  I'm loving it.



What We've Been Up To...
Christmas parties, meeting Santa, and lots of Christmas cheer.


 
What I'm Dreading...
 Taking down all of my Christmas decorations.  I love all of the twinkly lights at night.  

What I'm Working On...
Cinnamon rolls and more cinnamon rolls.  I'll have made about 15 pans by the time I'm done this weekend.  

I'm also working on getting everything in my 2017 Erin Condren Life Planner.   

What I'm Excited About...
Carson and I are flying to Arkansas next week to see my family.  We are excited and hoping Carson does well on the plane.  
 
What I'm Watching/Reading...
Christmas movies and more Christmas movies.  This week we have been watching the Christmas classics like Rudolph, Frosty and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.  

I've been reading Hope Unfolding: Grace-Filled Truth for the Momma's Heart by Becky Thompson.   It has been a slow reading time for me these last few months.  

What I'm Listening To...
 
Christmas music is all that we have been listening to since the day after Thanksgiving, well I may have stared the day after Halloween.   

What I'm Wearing...
 I've brought out the Christmas sweaters.  I actually found these two in the mens section at Kohls.  Oh well, they are comfortable.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Christmas is here!  We will be at church for our Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services.  Other than that, we will have lots of family time with yummy food.
 
What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
Starting fresh.  I don't normally do new years resolutions but I do like to start fresh with new planners, new goals and just a clean slate.  
 
What Else Is New...
 Not much.  We are enjoying the Christmas season as a family.  

Bonus Question: Favorite memory of 2016...
I'm not sure that I have one specific memory for this year.  I have loved watching my sweet family adjust to being a family of three.  Hopefully 2017 is even better. 


Comments

Popular Posts