Friday Favorites

It's Friday everyone!  Woohoo.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites.  

First things first, my absolute favorite this year is Carson and his precious newborn pictures.  Thanks to my friend Emily at Emily Collins Photography for the wonderful pictures.  






Another favorite this week is umm, Hello.

I'm listening to Christmas music almost 99% of the time these days.  However, there are moments when I just need a little Adele in my day.  


I'm looking forward to watching her concert Monday night on NBC.  

Finally, we have been working on trying to do small things each night to celebrate the Christmas season.  It is hard to get out and do a lot of things with a 2 week old but we are doing what we can at home to make Christmas memories.  This past Sunday, Greg played in a Christmas concert at church.  Carson and I hated to miss it but we were so proud of our favorite guy.  He was rocking the keys that night.  


Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

P.S. For all of you taking part in Elf on the Shelf this year.  Here is a little Frozen inspired idea for you.  I saw this on Facebook earlier this week and was reminded to Let it Go.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts