Friday Favorites

One week until Christmas!  Time to link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  



Favorite #1
I'm not sure if you all saw this yesterday or not, but I'm so excited.  I've been looking forward to this for a while.  The gang is all back in Fuller House.




Favorite #2
Greg and I are going to take Carson out tonight for Jammy Cocoa Christmas.  We are excited to make this a new part of our Christmas celebrations.  

Favorite #3
Christmas Cookie baking is about to begin.  I saw these yummy looking cookies on The Today Show yesterday.  I'm looking forward to a weekend of baking.  Make sure to check out Siri's cookies.  


Favorite #4
This little cutie.  I love my days at home with this little guy.  His little expressions are an absolute favorite.  



Comments

  1. I'm so excited for Fuller House too. We don't have Netflix but might have to get it just for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweet baby is adorable!! I am counting down the days until Fuller House. Can't wait!
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin. I'm so glad they finally announced a date for Fuller House.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts