Show and Tell Tuesday: Christmas Edition

It's Show and Tell Tuesday.  I have missed blogging these last few weeks but I have been enjoying time with my sweet baby boy.  


Today, I'm linking up with Andrea at the Momfessionals Blog for Show and Tell Tuesday and it is all about our Christmas decorations.  We kept our decorations a little simple this year because we knew we would be busy with a newborn.  

I love looking at our fireplace.  The stockings and snowman are from Target.  The Charlie Brown nutcracker came from CVS.  

 Greg did a great job putting up the tree this year and putting the lights on it.  When you are 38 weeks pregnant that is not really the most fun job in the world.  Below are two of our newest ornaments.  



I made this wreath a few years ago.  



Yes, even the nursery has a little Christmas decor.  Carson has his own Snoopy Christmas snow globe.  



 I have been trying to find a way to display Christmas cards and last year I came up with these.  Thank you Pinterest.  Fabric covered foam boards make an easy project.  


I also made these coasters last year too.  Scrapbook paper and tiles for the win.  

I know this is going to be the best Christmas yet.  I'm ready for sweet Carson's first Christmas.  


Comments

  1. I love the Snoopy snow globe! Isn't it funny how Snoopy makes Christmas more joyful! :) Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first Christmas ornament and I have that same Joy sign - it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your decor! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts