Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday!  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites.

My first favorite of the week was discovered yesterday and I must admit I watched this video a few times yesterday.


Could they be any more fun in this video?

My other favorite has been quiet times to be able to read some this week.  Wednesday, I mentioned a few new books that I'm excited about.  I started with this one.


Today is my last day with the little guy before he starts daycare next week. I know he will do great, but I have to admit it's going to be weird.



I hope all of you have a great weekend.  My weekend involves some tax prep and having my windshield fixed after our ice last weekend.  Oh joy.  



Comments

  1. I am so obsessed with basically everything Dax Shepard and Kristin Bell do together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts