What's Up Wednesday: January


Hey everyone!  I hope you are all having a great week. Today, I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday.   Feel free to join us on the last Wednesday of each month.


1. What We're Eating This Week...
I have been trying a few recipes out of my new Pioneer Woman cookbook.  Check out her new Dinnertime cookbook.  We have tried a few of the pasta dishes and some of the soups.  We also made her Crockpot Broccoli Soup last Friday during our ice storm.  


Speaking of Ree, I ordered some of her new kitchen products.  I could not love her more.

2. What I'm Reminiscing About...
I have been thinking about my time at OBU lately.  The other day on my Timehop was me commenting about how it was my last first day of college.  I feel like I was just at OBU, but I graduated over 5 years ago.  



3. What I'm Loving...
I am loving HEAT!  It has been so cold lately and I'm realizing how thankful I am for heat and for warm blankets.  Thankful for a few days of 50s and 60s that are coming.  The lows in the teens can stay away for a little while.  

4. What We've Been Up To...
We have been iced in the last few days so we have done lots of Netflix watching, baking and staying covered in blankets.  


So many snuggly blankets, even for little buddy.

5. What I'm Dreading...
I feel like this was the question of the day for yesterday.  We had 2 month shots for the little buddy.  He was a trooper and I hope today and tomorrow he will feel like his sweet little self.  He wanted to sleep and be held all day yesterday.  

6. What I'm Working On...
A schedule.  I'm almost done with maternity leave so I've been using my Erin Condren LifePlanner a lot these last few days making sure we are all ready for our normal schedule.  


7.  What I'm Excited About...
I'm excited about getting back to work.  I love my job and have missed being there.  Don't get my wrong, I have loved maternity leave with little buddy.  It will be nice to get back to work and enjoy the spring semester at SEBTS.

8. What I'm Watching/Reading...
I have three books on my Kindle that I'm working on now.




All three of these books are pretty new and I've heard great things about all of them.  

I've been watching a lot of this.


I mean, when I grow up can I be Joanna Gaines?  

I'm also so ready for this to come out...


9. What I'm Listening To...
I've been listening to the new Passion album.


10.  What I'm Wearing...
Umm, currently a lot of pajamas.  I've been iced in and on maternity leave.  Can you blame me?  

In a few weeks, it will be back to my work clothes.  Jeans, cardigans and scarves.

11. What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Greg is on call this weekend so we can't really go anywhere because as soon as we do he will get a call.  We have to have my windshield fixed because the ice got to it and there is now a large crack.  We will also go to church this weekend.  I love our church.  

12.  What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
My birthday is next week, that is exciting.   The Super Bowl and the Super Bowl party snacks and getting back to work are also some exciting things coming up in February.

13.  What Else is New...
My brother and his wife were here a few weeks ago and he helped me start one of my Pinterest projects that I wanted.  


We now just have to stain it and put some trim around it on the top.  It is so great.  It allows me to have a lot of folding space.

14.  What's My Favorite Valentine's Day treat...
I love Mel's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn.  It makes a great Valentine treat.


Have a great week everyone and enjoy the link up.







Comments

Popular Posts