Friday Favorites


Friday, I am so happy to see you but you are also a very real reminder that I have just a little over a week to finish everything for the craft & bake sale next Saturday.  Yikes.

However, it is time for one of my favorite posts of the week.  Hello Friday Favorites.  Here we go...

{ONE}
This guy is my favorite all of the time, but today is his birthday!  Happy Birthday Greg.  We love you so much.


We hope you feel loved and celebrated today!  

{TWO}
We are excited for Tuesday.  We don't do a lot of trick or treating, but we do stop by a few friends house.  I think little Yoda is my favorite.  We have big plans to make Mummy Dogs this weekend on our Snoopy Halloween plates too.
Yoda is ready to get all the candy.  

{THREE}
My brother built us this table and we love it.  It is my favorite thing that he has built for me.  I'm needing some help with thinking through how to decorate it for Christmas.  This is it with some of our fall decor.
It is our entry way table if that makes a difference to any of you.  Thanks in advance for some fun ideas.  

{FOUR}
We had our family pictures taken last weekend and already got them back.  Sunday I ordered some canvases and they delivered on Tuesday.  Thanks for the quick turnaround Canvas on Demand.

We also went ahead and had our Christmas cards made up with those pictures.  We have them finished and can get them sent off when it is time.  

{FIVE}
My final favorite this week was getting my new Rodan + Fields products in.  I am so excited for our new Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex.  Chasing around a toddler wears me out and anything to help my eyes look more alert and not puffy is a win in my book.  
I plan to post some of my personal results on here in the next week or two.  I'm putting in a bulk order TODAY and anyone who places an order with me this month is put in a drawing for a free Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex.  What are you waiting for?  Let's talk.  This product is only available to consultants right now.  

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I'm going to go celebrate with my birthday boy.  

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

Linking up with April for Five on Friday


Comments

Popular Posts