Show and Tell Tuesday: Favorite Holiday


Hello Tuesday, please be nicer to me than Monday was.  Greg and I both had rough Monday mornings.  It is time for a new day.

Today is Show and Tell Tuesday over on Andrea's blog and today is all about our Favorite Holiday.  

It is no secret that Christmas is my favorite.  It always has been.  I have one more week until I allow myself to play Christmas music and I can't wait.  Christmas to me is magical.  For a few weeks each year the world just seems different.  When I think of Christmas, I think of JOY.  I also love the fact that Christmas represents someone choosing me.  That's right, my Savior entered the world as a little baby who would eventually grow up and choose to die on a cross for me.  

We try to do special things all throughout December to celebrate the most wonderful time of year.

 We like to deck our halls.
 Listen to Christmas music.
 Go look at Christmas lights in our pajamas.
 Watch Christmas movies.
 Have a Grinchmas night with green waffles.


We even like to meet Santa.

We love going to our Candlelight Service at church on Christmas Eve where it always snows!

I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon.  If you are in the Raleigh area and you don't have a church home to celebrate the Christmas season with, we would love to have you at our church.





Have a great Tuesday everyone!  

I also linked up with Lindsay for Tuesday Talk.



Comments

Popular Posts