Weekend Recap


Hey friends, I hope you all had a great weekend and that you are ready to start your Monday.  

I like to think that Thursday night is the beginning of my weekend.  Greg and I went to a concert at our church on Thursday night.  Michael W. Smith came to our church and I still love his music.  We had a great time.

Friday night we stayed in.  We had comfort food for dinner and cheered on the Yankees.  Greg was sad that they lost and that they lost on Saturday night too.  Our teams are officially done this season.  

Saturday morning we were up for our fall family photos.  Look how great they turned out.  Our friend Ashley did them and we LOVE them.








Be still my heart.  These boys have me wrapped around their finger.  

We dropped Greg off at home so he could mow for hopefully the last time this season while Carson and I went to get groceries.  

Saturday night we went to church and came home to soup all ready in the crockpot.  We made this Tortellini Soup from Andrea's blog.  We use frozen spinach instead of baby spinach because we normally have more of it on hand.  So tasty.

Carson and I stayed home from church Sunday morning because I was trying to get ahead of a migraine and we were supposed to serve that afternoon at our Harvest Festival at church.  







Have a great Monday everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts