Friday Favorites


It's Friday!  I don't know what it is but the week back to work after vacation is long and hard.  I'm glad it is Friday and even happier that I'll be in my pajamas by 5pm tonight.  

It's time for some favorites from the week.  Here we go.

{ONE}
We were able to reminisce a little this week about our vacation from all of my blogposts.  We had such a great vacation.  You can read all about it here, here and here.  



I still can't get over how cute the baby shower for Katy turned out.  

{TWO}
My little buddy turns two in just over a month and this week I sent out his birthday party invitations.  We are working hard on his party fun.  My Aunt who made the cookies for the shower is making some for his party too.  Bring on all of the Elmo fun.  

We partied hard last year and it was traintastic.  

{THREE}
Carson is learning so much at daycare.  He has been singing all week.  We have heard lots of knees and toes but Monday was all about his ABC's.  This kid is my favorite.  

{FOUR}
I love being a part of what is happening at Rodan + Fields.  I haven't been working as hard on my business lately due to work and other things but that does not change my love for these wonderful products.  I was able to watch some of convention and I'm so excited about my future with this great company.  Not to mention, the new products are incredible and so innovative.  
I would love to talk to you about some of these fantastic new products.  

During clinical trials of our new RETINAL serum, the facility called R+F to say......
We don't normally do this, but we HAD to tell you that everyone is wanting to know 'WHAT IS THIS? WHO MAKES IT? WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? 

How awesome is that?

{FIVE}
I can't wait for this!  I loved participating last year.  I'm working hard on all of my goodies.  I'll have some Rodan + Fields gift packs too.  If you are local, please come by and see me on November 4th.  

Have a great weekend everyone.  We will be home cheering on the Yankees tonight.  Well, the boys will be.  It is still hard for me to cheer for the Yankees.  I do like a happy husband though.  

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.
Linking up with April for Five on Friday.



Comments

Popular Posts