What's Up Wednesday: October


Hey friends, can you believe that it is the last Wednesday of October?  That means Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner.

I'm linking up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer today for What's Up Wednesday. 


Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Breakfast for Dinner
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Milton's at Church
Thursday: Egg Rolls & Fried Rice
Friday: Lasagna per the Birthday Boy's request

What I'm Reminiscing About...
We are less than one month until we have a 2 year old in our house!!!
Love my sweet boy and I can't believe he is growing so fast. 

What I'm Loving...
We had our fall pictures done over the weekend and I LOVE them.






What We've Been Up To...
We shared some in our Weekend Recap on Monday but we had a blast at our Fall Festival this past weekend.  We have loved doing all of the fun fall things this month.  Pumpkin patches, state fair and more.



What I'm Dreading...
I can't think of anything right now. 

What I'm Working On...
Crafts, crafts and more crafts.  I'm participating in the Craft & Bake Sale at work on the 4th.  I still have lots to do.  I'm doing some similar things that I did last year.



What I'm Excited About...
Greg turns 32 on Friday and Carson's birthday party is early November due to so many people that travel during his birthday week.  Time to celebrate my birthday boys.

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We have been watching Baseball playoffs and football.  I have also been watching This Is Us.  I love that show! 

My reading has been off these last few months.  I have been reading a lot of Carson's Halloween books with him. 

What I'm Listening To...
I'm about to go crazy waiting to start listening to this.  It is almost time.

What I'm Wearing...
I've been buying a lot of clothes on Amazon lately and have found some great sweaters at Target too.
This sweater was from Target. 

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Friday night we will celebrate Greg's birthday, I'm hosting a baby shower on Saturday and Sunday I plan to enjoy the chilly weather inside watching football. 

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
The Craft & Bake Sale, we are going to a marriage conference, Carson turns TWO and Thanksgiving!

What Else Is New...
We finally bought a shed for our backyard.  We are all way to excited waiting for it to come.  Sometimes you get excited for weird things as an adult. 

Bonus: Favorite Thanksgiving Side Dish
I love dressing and hash brown casserole. 


Comments

Popular Posts