Weekend Recap


It's Monday, it's cold and I'm already ready to be back in my pajamas curled up in a blanket.  

I am going to be sharing about our weekend today and we had a fun but busy weekend.  

I stayed home on Friday with a migraine.  I know what a way to enjoy Greg's birthday.  I had a low grade fever too.  I spent my morning and early afternoon resting and it helped so much.  I was so glad that I had made Greg's birthday lasagna and German Chocolate Cake on Thursday.  We picked up a jumbo salad from Olive Garden and had birthday dinner at his parents. 
 I worked on some of my coasters that night for the Craft & Bake Sale.  

Saturday morning was going to be busy.  I stopped by Lowes Foods to get a cake for the baby shower I was going to that afternoon.  We were ready for breakfast by then so it was on to Panera.
We made our weekly trip to Sam's where I found Christmas M&M's for one of my craft sale items and then headed home so I could get ready to head to the shower.  
I was ready to rock the fall look.  Navy dress, boots and scarf.  




The shower was Minnie Mouse themed and we had a blast.  My friends are great.  My friend Amanda did all of the decorations.  She did a great job!

After the shower, I headed straight to church and saw my little buddy and was able to hear Greg rehearse some.  I love listening to my husband play drums and help lead worship.
This was the best I could get of Carson.  Just because you are almost 2 doesn't mean you can stop smiling for me.  

Sunday morning we were off to church and then were home and in our pajamas by 2.  We had nachos for lunch, watched football, listened to the rain, had our candles burning, and had meatballs cooking in the crockpot.  I don't know how to do a Sunday afternoon any better.  We did decide to paint our pumpkins this year instead of carving.  I think the buddy loved it!






He was so proud of his pumpkin and that he finished up Mommy & Daddy's too.  The boys ended their weekend by playing with all of the Halloween filters on Snapchat.  Oh boy!
Love these two so much!  


Comments

Popular Posts