Friday Favorites


It's Friday friends and even crazier than that is December 1st.  Christmas is coming and I can't wait.  Tonight is the local tree lighting and Christmas parade season begins.  I have a lot of favorites this week!

{ONE}
This little guy is my favorite this week.  He made me an Aunt.  Auntie Em loves you so much sweet boy.  He is so cute!
I'm pretty sure that Greg and Carson are pretty smitten with him as well.

{TWO}
I love my new Old Navy Christmas pajamas.  They are so fun and festive.  They are pretty comfortable too.  
I may love them so much that I ordered some more.  Well done Old Navy on the Christmas pajamas this year.

{THREE}
My Erin Condren winter surprise box came on Monday.  I love my LifePlanner and this is my second surprise box to get.  I love all of the seasonal things that comes in the box.  I also love how I can turn the box inside out and still use it. 


So much fun!  Erin Condren always comes up with the best stuff.

{FOUR}
It is no secret that we are getting into the Christmas spirit around here.  We are trying to remember to move our elf, watch Christmas movies, and we are making sure to make some of our favorite cookies too.
Yummy!  I have no self control when it comes to these cookies. 
We also loved dancing to the tree lighting while we made our favorite cookies.  Christmas is most definitely a favorite for everyone in our house.


{FIVE}
I thought I should end my favorites royally.  That's right, hearing about the royal engagement was most definitely a favorite this week.
Best wishes to the happy couple! 

Have a great weekend everyone!  We are heading to a tree lighting tonight with a stop for burgers first. 

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday.


Comments

Popular Posts