Friday Favorites


It's finally Friday!  This has been a week.  Carson has had that cough that I think we all get each winter.  I'm ready for it to go away.  I know he is too.  We have some fun favorites from this week.

Here we go.

{ONE}

We have been loving having family time in the evenings.  Tuesday night we worked on our new Christmas puzzles.  We found these at Target in their Dollar Spot section.  They came in these fun little tins and were marked down the day I got them.  We have this one and one with Santa's elves.  

{TWO}
This Sunday night is Pastor Chad's Christmas Concert at church.  If you are local, you should come!  It is awesome.  
The last couple of years Greg has played keys but this year he is on drums and we are excited.  We thought Carson needed a fun shirt for Sunday.  
I found the shirt on Etsy.  

{THREE}
We have been counting down all week at work for this!  It's here and I'll be watching all weekend!

{FOUR}
This new Renewing Serum is fantastic!  I love how it makes my face feel at night. 

{FIVE}
Watching Christmas through his eyes is the best thing this week!  He radiates joy and I can't get enough of it.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika and Narci and April for 5 on Friday. 




Comments

Popular Posts