What's Up Wednesday


It's time for What's Up Wednesday with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer.  I missed last month so I'm excited to make it this month.  


Here we go...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Elf Movie Night so Spaghetti but without Maple Syrup
Tuesday: Chicken Tacos
Wednesday: Stir Fry Night
Thursday: Baked Chicken and Veggies
Friday: Home Alone Movie Night so Cheese Pizza and Ice Cream Sundaes

What I'm Reminiscing About...
Carson being a little newborn at Christmas two years ago!

What I'm Loving...
The Christmas cheer.  I love the joy and wonder this time of year. 

What We've Been Up To...
All of the Christmas fun!  



What I'm Dreading...
Maybe the scale after all of these Christmas goodies.  

What I'm Working On...
My wrapping is done, the gifts and stocking stuffers are done, I'm working on enjoying the week before Christmas.  

What I'm Excited About...
Celebrating Christmas with my two best guys!

What I'm Watching/Reading...

Yup, that about sums it up.  There have been some Christmas movies thrown in as well.

What I'm Listening To...
Christmas music 24/7!  In the car it is the local station on my radio, at work it is Michael Buble's holiday station and at home it is whatever Christmas music Alexa plays for us.

What I'm Wearing...
Work clothes during the day and Christmas pajamas at night.  I may have gotten several Christmas pairs from Old Navy this year and they are the best!

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
Greg is playing drums at the Candlelight services on Sunday so we will be there.  We are having a Skype Christmas with my side of the family on Saturday too.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
I enrolled Carson in a trial Tinkergarten class next month.  We are excited to give it a try.

What Else Is New...
I can't really think of anything.  

Bonus Question: Best Gift I've Ever Given A Guy
I surprised Greg one year with cornhole boards that I had made for him with the New York Jets logo on them.  

Comments

Popular Posts