Friday Favorites

Hello Friday.  Oh how I've missed you.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for my Friday Favorites.

{One}
Pollen is definitely a favorite.  Oh wait, it is April Fools Day.  I am OVER the pollen.  It hits Greg the hardest in the spring.  Unfortunately, Carson is giving him a run for his money.  Poor Carson looks like he has been crying 24/7.  His eyes are constantly watering.  It is so sad.  

{Two}
Carson has not lost his ability to have fun in the midst of the spring allergies.  Boy has been having a blast this week after daycare.



{Three}
Greg has been excited all week about Star Wars coming out today.  He preordered it on iTunes earlier this week.  Tonight is Family Movie Night in our pajamas and pork dumplings for dinner.  That is most definitely my kind of Friday night.  

Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts