Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends.  This week has proven that fall is coming.  We have had some nice mild temps and work has picked back up.  That means students will be here soon for classes.  I'm so happy it is Friday and that next week is a short work week for me.  
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

We have loved our nice weather and have enjoyed some time outside.  
Evening rides in our wagon are everyone's favorite.  That smile melts my heart.  
We have also been practicing our baseball swing.  Which team will be his favorite?  Right now, we may want to work on that swing and my pitching skills.
We all loved our Ciabatta Pizzas this week.  Pizza is always a favorite at our house and this little twist on them was a winner.
I've been in a movie watching mood lately and I decided to pull out a classic and lucky for me it reminds me of one of my favorite states with some of my favorite people.
How can you not love this movie?  
These candles are definitely a favorite.   My problem is waiting to use them.  I'm going to hold out til September but it is not easy.  Fall and thoughts of fall have been my favorite part of this week.

My absolute favorite this week was seeing this teaser trailer yesterday.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  
Linking up with Carolina Charm for 5 on Friday.  

Comments

Popular Posts