Show and Tell Tuesday & Tuesday Talk


Happy Tuesday friends.  I hope your week is off to a great start.  Today is Tuesday Talk and Show and Tell Tuesday.  I thought I would tackle both today because it's my blog and I can.  

I have been wanting to share a post for a while about some of our favorites from Sam's Club.  We are big fans of Sam's Club and we are frequent shoppers.

I've shared some of my favorites in the past but I'm going to share a lot of them here.  

If you didn't know, the samples can get you in trouble.  Greg had a meeting one Sunday afternoon so Carson and I went shopping on our own and sampled some pulled pork.  We have been hooked ever since. 

We also love these Egg Rolls.  They are individually wrapped and we love to heat them in the oven.  They get good and crispy.
Greg gets all of his protein powder and bars from Sam's Club.  We eat a lot of fruit in our house so getting blueberries and strawberries from Sam's just makes sense.  

Last fall when I was making the 90 pans of cinnamon rolls, I was thankful for the giant bags of powdered sugar.  

It is no secret that I could live off of chips, salsa and queso.  It is my favorite.  Pair it with some tacos and I'm all set.  I think it is my guilty pleasure snack of choice.  And here are two of my favorite things from  Sam's to make that happen.  

What are some of your must haves from Sam's?  We are always looking for new things to try.  

Linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday.

Linking up with Ashley and Erika for Tuesday Talk.  

I'll see you all next week.  I'm taking the rest of the week off.  

Comments

Popular Posts