I'm Ready for You Fall


My calendar says it is August but September is coming!  I can't wait.  Fall is my favorite time of the year.  It's not a competition.  I love Christmas but not winter.  Fall is the best on all fronts.  

If you are like me and you like fall, you probably have done some of the following.  

You may have purchased some candles in your favorite fall scents from Bath and Body Works.
You may have done some online shopping for some new fall clothes during the Anniversary Sale or other stores. 

You may have looked all over Pinterest for new soup recipes.

You may have checked the dates on the cinnamon and pumpkin pie spices in your cupboard to see if you need new ones.  

You may have ordered new football gear for the little one because the shirts they wore last year don't fit anymore and well it's football.

You may have also went to Michaels and Hobby Lobby looking through all of their fall stuff.  

No, just me.  I doubt that.  We are less than a month until my house will look and smell like fall.  Oh happy day.  

Comments

Popular Posts