Weekend Recap


Happy Monday friends and Happy Eclipse Day!  I have my eclipse glasses with me and a Moon Pie for a sweet treat.  Today, I'm blogging about our weekend.  Tomorrow I'll share some pictures from our quick little getaway.

We pulled back into town around 2pm on Friday.  We decided to try our new grocery store and I loved it.  We now have a Lidl.  I can't stand Aldi and I was told that Lidl is a similar concept but much better.  The buddy was wore out from our trip so we were a little rushed but I do plan to go back on my own soon.

We came home and unloaded the car before I had to go pick some things up at Walmart.  I found some clearance deals taht I was so happy about.
 This tee was $4 and we have already used it several times! Score.  
 The mat wasn't on sale but it was the last one so we thought it was good pick.
The puzzles were $2 each.  I also stocked up on tons of bubbles that were marked down quite a bit.
I came home to find this.  Roadtrips are rough on the buddy.
But then he was ready to try out his tee.  
And then it was time to grill.  All of the veggies came from Lidl.  We had zucchini, squash, tomatoes, red onion, and green peppers.  I added some crushed garlic, salt & pepper and olive oil.  Yummy! We grilled chicken as well.

Saturday morning I was up at 6:45 and on my way to Sam's by 7am.  I had a few things that I needed and thought I would head out while the boys were still sleeping.  I may have picked up my free bagel at Panera as well.  I've had a free bagel every day this month on my app.  Woohoo.  I walked in the door about 8 and the boys were still asleep.   

Greg spent the morning mowing while Carson and I played.  He wanted to play with his tee some more.   
Greg started power washing after he mowed and finished on Sunday.  It looks so much better.  

We went to church on Saturday night and came home and had Andrea's Tortellini Soup for dinner.  It was so yummy.

Sunday morning we had church and then had lunch at Chili's with friends.  These two wanted to jump all around.

I had made a lasagna to take to friends who just had a baby and made one for us to have tonight.  


The boys found a new friend when I got home.  

I'm glad that they have each other because you won't catch me playing with a frog.  

See you all tomorrow!  

Comments

Popular Posts