Books, Books and More Books

I love getting book recommendations.  I decided to post a little bit about what I’ve been reading. 


What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith
We all fear something.  Some of those fears are small and some probably not so small, but we can all relate to this book in some way.  I encourage you to get a copy. 
Follow Angie on Twitter @angiesmith19.   


Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
Jen says in her book that “women should study the Bible with purpose, perspective, patience, process, and prayer.” The back of the book points you to where you can find a link to a study guide for this book.   www.crossway.org/WilkinStudy
You can follow @jenniferwilkin on Twitter or keep up with her on her blog.




Home is Where My People Are by Sophie Hudson
This book just came out.  It’s up next on my list.   I absolutely loved Sophie’s last book.  I highly recommend reading it too.  It’s called A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet.  If you are interested in checking out Sophie’s new book, you can read the first chapter here. 
Keep up with Sophie on her blog or follow her @boomama on Twitter.

I would love to hear some of the books you are reading.  There are so many great books out there. 



Comments

Popular Posts