God Bless OBU

On my Timehop yesterday was a note about how it had been 5 years since I started my final semester of college.  It came up on our drive to church and I sat in the car in shock.  Has it really been almost 5 years since I graduated college?  I suddenly felt older. Yes, older.  I mean, I had just placed my first order for night cream.  Yikes!

Where has the time gone?  It seems like just yesterday I put that beanie on my head as a scared/clueless freshman.  I had no idea what was about to happen.  All I knew was high school was over, my parents were 3 hours away, and I was on my own. 


Over those next 4 years a lot would change about me.  I would meet friends who would laugh with me, cry with me, and do life with me.  I had professors who challenged me to think critically and to apply my education to all aspects of life.  Every time I pull out my Synopsis of the Four Gospels, I can hear the voice of Dr. Kelly.  I am so grateful for his class on The Life of Christ that changed forever how I read the Gospels and how I think about the life and ministry of Jesus.  

OBU, you represent four incredible years in my life.  






Comments

Popular Posts