Friday Favorites: Take One



This is my first link up for Friday Favorites with some other blogs I enjoy reading.  Two of those are Erika and Andrea.  I love when people share new things with me.  I can read all about certain products and tips, but there is something about my friends sharing things that they love with me. 

Downy Unstopables
I love these things.  We bought them for the first time a few weeks ago and they have made their way into every load of laundry.  They add so much to clean laundry and makes each load smell extra fresh and clean.


She Reads Truth 
I have posted a few times about the She Reads Truth app, but today I wanted to remind everyone about their lockscreens.  They have been releasing one each Sunday with the Weekly Truth.  I really like using them for my iPhone background.  It provides just an extra reminder of Scripture throughout the day.  They have so many and they are free!!  Below is the most recent one from the Esther study. 

4-Esther-4-14

Mary Kay Satin Hands
I have used the Satin Hands set for years!  I used the original scent for a long time and then they released the peach set which is my favorite.  It is a simple three step process that does wonders for your hands.  I've used it on my feet as well.  Recently, they released a new Pomegranate scent.  Sadly, it's just for a limited time.  My friend Stefanie recently started selling Mary Kay and I'm sure she would love to help you get this great product.

 
Abide Study
I posted the other day about starting a new Bible study with my small group ladies.  This study is great and I wanted to share the one we are doing.  It is by Jen Wilkin and she has led a few other studies as well at The Village Church.

http://jenwilkin.podbean.com/category/123-john/

LOVE Candle Holder
I found this cute little LOVE Candle Holder the other day at CVS.  It was marked down too.  Even better.  It made for some festive Valentine's Day decor at the Harrison's. 



What are your Friday Favorites?  Please share!

Comments

Popular Posts