Hello 27

Well, just like that I'm 27 years old.  I am so thankful for another year.  I pray that I make this year count and I anxiously await to see what the Lord has in store this year for me.

Here's a recap of the day...

 Dr. Keathley, Mrs. Penny and Sam sent me presents.  They also had a delicious Red Velvet Cupcake for me.  Dr. Keathley and Sam sang to me very enthusiastically.  

 Greg knows my love for all things Snoopy.  He found this Hot Dog Toaster and thought it would be a fun birthday gift.  We will have to test it out this weekend.  

 He then took me to dinner at Olive Garden.  Isn't he sweet?  My precious boy.  
He loves to spoil me. I'm blessed.

We can't forget about the Dairy Queen Blizzard Cake.  Man was it yummy.  I still have some.  It might make a yummy breakfast.  

Meet my new Minion pillow.  He's so soft and adorable.  Thanks to Winston and Nina for a sweet new friend.


Thank you to everyone who made turning 27 great.  I loved all of the birthday cards, texts, phone calls, Facebook messages, Instagram posts and all well wishes.  I had a wonderful day.  


Comments

Popular Posts