Friday Favorites: Best Week Yet



As always, I'm linking up with the wonderful hosts of Friday Favorites: Andrea, Erika and Narci.  I hope all of you read their blogs.  I love reading them as well as the many other blogs that are linked up each week.  The blog community is wonderful!

Friends of ours are moving to Haiti today!


Please keep them in your prayers as they transition and settle into life in Haiti.  Pray for their ministry as well.  There is lots to be done in Haiti and lots of people who are hurting.


I LOVE Peanut Butter.  I think it should have its very own food group.  This past week, the Mix and Match Mama released her new bar and it was a Peanut Butter Neiman Marcus Bar.  It has been on my to make list all week.  I know you are going to want to make it ASAP too!


 I told you that you would be drooling.  You can get the recipe here and thank me later. 
  
Finally, Greg and I are going to be parents.  We are so excited.


Have a great weekend!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts