Friday Favorites: Easter Edition


Happy Good Friday Everyone!  I'm once again joining Andrea and Erika's Friday Favorites party.  

I still am in shock that it is April already.  This year is going so fast and now it is Easter Weekend.  

My church, Richland Creek Community Church, has so much going on this weekend to celebrate Easter.  We have a Good Friday Communion Service, a Easter Block Party and 5 Easter Services.  It is going to be a busy weekend but a great one.

http://www.richlandcreek.com/uploads/fe_goodfriday2015.jpg 

http://www.richlandcreek.com/uploads/fe_easter_block_party_2015.jpg 

http://www.richlandcreek.com/uploads/fe_easter2015_new(5).jpg 

If you are in the Raleigh area, we would love for you to visit The Creek!

Greg and I haven't had that busy of a week.  We both have been so tired that we have tried to stay home a lot this week.   I know our weekend will be filled with Easter activities and cheering on Duke in the Final Four.  

If you have kids and are looking for a great way to explain Easter to them, I recommend Resurrection Rolls.  They have a marshmallow that is buried in the tomb and as it bakes the marshmallow disappears. 



Happy Friday and Happy Easter Everyone!




 


Comments

  1. Stopping by from the link up :) Happy Good Friday, Emily!! Have a beautiful Easter weekend celebrating our risen Savior!!!
    xo - Brenda, ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhhh I haven't seen the resurrection rolls, cool idea! I love Easter its my favorite holiday. He lives!!!! Have a great one you guys! xoxo Amanda @ ABW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts