College Football Countdown

Today is August 5th and College Football begins September 5th.  That means we have one month people!  It is almost time to wear Razorback red every Saturday.  

Greg and I love being able to watch college football together and make yummy football snacks.  Greg, Carson and myself all have new Arkansas shirts to wear for this season.  

We are fall people in our house and one of our favorite fall things is to have College Football on all Saturday beginning with College GameDay and snacking on our favorite football food.

Below are some of the football snacks we like.  What are some of your favorite football foods?  

Brown Sugar Bacon Smokies

 Wrap your smokies in bacon and place in a pan.  I always put foil or something down first to help with clean up after.  You will thank me for that.  Sprinkle with brown sugar and bake at 350 until your bacon is done.  

Sausage Rotel Dip
 You can't mess this recipe up.  It is a 1-1-1 ratio recipe.  1 pound of cooked sausage, 1 can of Rotel, and 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese.  Mix all together and serve with tortilla chips. 

Ham and Cheese Sliders
 These are my absolute favorite football snack.  We use ham and cheddar.  You can also use Swiss.  Put that on your Hawaiian rolls.  The sauce is butter, mustard, Worcestershire, onion flakes, and Parmesan cheese.  Spread the sauce all on top and bake until the cheese is melted and your sauce has cooked into your bread.  These things never last in my house.

Strawberry Razorbacks

I haven't made these, but these might be a fun treat at my house this fall.  

Razorback Jell-O Jigglers

I do have this.  These were so fun to make last year and I know this will be one of Carson's favorite parts of football pretty soon. 

Comments

Popular Posts