Friday Favorites




Friday is finally here!  It has been a long week.  I'm so glad it's Friday.  It is time to link up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

My favorite this week was our Thursday night.  Greg and I were invited to Client Appreciation Event last night at the Durham Bulls game.  When we bought our house a year ago, we hit the jackpot with our real estate team.  If you live in the Raleigh area, check out The John Streit Team.

They took a large group of us to the game last night and we all had a blast.  An added benefit was that we were able to catch up with my friend Liz who we hadn't seen in a while.  




Check out Wool E. Bull and all of the little Bulls.  So cute.  I love how many things there are for the kids to do at the Bulls game.  

Have a great weekend everyone!


Comments

Popular Posts