Friday Favorites: Five Years


Happy Friday everyone!  Today begins DNow Weekend at our church which means we will be taking a great nap on Sunday.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci today for Friday Favorites.
I only have one favorite today and that is that today marks 5 years of marital bliss with this guy.
 
I can't believe it has already been 5 years.  We have laughed a lot, cried and I have loved this journey with you.  Being married to your best friend is pretty great.


These 5 years have included moving into two apartments and then to our house, job changes, job promotions, and a spunky 16 month old.  I can't imagine this journey with anyone else.
 
Happy Anniversary Greg.  I hope that we still have many more years to come.  Now, I need to find you a gift that includes wood because apparently wood is the gift you give at 5 years. 






Comments

Popular Posts