What's Up Wednesday


I'm not sure how we only have a few more days in March, but it is true.  Today is What's Up Wednesday with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer.

As always, I will answer the following questions and one bonus question.

What We're Eating This Week...
 Monday: Fried Chicken Nuggets, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday
Wednesday: Stir Fry
Thursday: Chicken Alfredo
Friday: We are taking dinner to friends, so I'm not sure yet

What I'm Reminiscing About...
 




This time five years ago we were in Charleston on our honeymoon.  I keep thinking about our time in Charleston.  Me, the hubby and pralines.

What I'm Loving...
 I'm loving all of the 70 degree days we have been having.

What We've Been Up To...
We had DNow at our church this past weekend.  It was a great weekend and we finally feel rested again.  We also celebrated our anniversary with lunch at Kanki after our busy weekend. 

What I'm Dreading...
I'm afraid we still have several days/weeks of heavy pollen.  I just want to be able to breathe.

What I'm Working On...
 I'm taking part in a Vendor Fair on April 8th so I'm working on mini-facials for Rodan + Fields and some other great items.  I'm hoping it goes well.

What I'm Excited About...
More time to play outside with this buddy.  He loves bubbles and he like to say bubble too. 
What I'm Watching/Reading...
I think I join in with a large group of others in saying I've been watching Beauty & the Beast.  I loved it and I'm ready to see it again.  I've already pre-ordered it on iTunes.

We also had pre-ordered Rogue One so we watched that on Sunday. 

I've been reading Nothing to Prove by Jennie Allen lately. 

What I'm Listening To...
Do you see a trend?  I have had this on repeat for a week. 

What I'm Wearing...
Just the usual...jeans, maxi skirts, light jackets, and the sandals.

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
This is our only free weekend for a while so I'm hoping for some nice weather to spend it outside.
I bought these little starter plants at Target on Monday and I'm hoping to get these going too.

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
My parents are coming to visit.  Really, they just want to see the buddy.  Who can blame them.  I mean isn't he the best?  See, the chicks dig him. 

What Else Is New...
I'm not sure if you have seen, but there have been some great new things coming out with Rodan + Fields.

First is our new Active Hydration Syrum that is coming soon!  I'm excited about this one.
I'm also excited about our spring special.  This is a limited time offer.  These Spring gifts will go quickly.  You can order one here or if you have any questions you can e-mail me at harrison.emily@me.com.

Bonus: What's Your Favorite Spring Wardrobe Piece?
I love all of the colorful sandals!


Comments

Popular Posts