Show and Tell Tuesday: Favorite Kids Parties


Happy Tuesday everyone.  This post was supposed to be for last Tuesday but Show and Tell Tuesday was postponed.  I'm excited to see all of these posts.  I've been looking forward to this link up with Andrea.


Today is all about our favorite kid parties.  Well, I only have one kid and he is only 15 months old so my party is from his 1st Birthday.  

We had a Chuggington Birthday Party for Carson.  It was so much fun and everything turned out great.
 We had our very own Veggie Train and we ordered a Brewster Train to have with it.  I made the cupcake toppers. 
 I found these water bottle labels on Etsy and just printed them out and stuck on. 

 We had balloons everywhere and the kids loved to play with them. 
 My friend from church made these cookies.  Are they not precious?  Look her up at June Bug Cookies
 My friend Amy made Carson's shirt.  Hello Mr. ONEderful.
 I bought a train mold on Amazon and then finished off his cake myself.  Yellow cake and chocolate icing for the win. 


 


Comments

Popular Posts