Confessions


It's Thursday friends and I'm excited to join Amanda for her very first link-up.  

I am excited to read all of these.  I was trying to think of a good one for this first one and maybe a little light hearted too.  I decided to admit that I LOVE BBQ sauce.  My brother as kid put ketchup on everything, not me.  I wanted BBQ sauce all the time.  I used mustard on hot dogs and corn dogs, but other than that it was all BBQ sauce.  

My Dad opened up a little family owned restaurant when I was in college for a few years and he had me come home to try his different BBQ sauce options.  Yes, it is true.  

Now that I live in NC and BBQ here is mostly vinegar, I have my parents buy my favorite BBQ sauce when I'm visiting them so I can bring back the good stuff.  If I run out of that, I'll use Sweet Baby Ray's which is what I chose for my Dad's restaurant.  

Yes, I'm almost 30 years old and I use BBQ sauce more often than I should probably admit but I don't care.  I love it.  

Thanks Amanda for the fun link up. 

Comments

Popular Posts