Wishes to the Soon to be Mom & Dad


In just a few weeks, I will get a new title.  I'm going to be an Aunt and I can't wait to meet my sweet little nephew.  He is due on the 29th of this month.  The idea that my brother is going to be a Dad is kinda crazy to me but I know that he will be a fantastic Dad.  

I thought today would be a great day to send some well wishes to my brother and my sister-in-law.

Wes and Katy,
You can do this.  I know you have probably entered the stage where you are excited to meet sweet little Titus but at the same time are filled with fear and uncertainty.  I promise, that is normal.  Becoming a parent is a big deal.  Your sleep schedule is about to change, your ability to get up and take off somewhere in less than 10 minutes is about to be over, and the idea of personal space is probably gone.  

However, you are about to experience a love that I can't put into words.  There is about to be a tiny human who brings you a joy that is one of a kind.  I have no doubts that you two are going to be just the parents that Titus needs.  How do I know that?  Well, because the Lord specifically chose the two of you to be the parents of Titus.  

I hope you enjoy these last few weeks together and know that we are all here for you.  It is true, being a parent takes a village.  I think you have a pretty great village.  We all love you, all three of you!



Comments

Popular Posts