Thanksgiving Break Part 2


This week is flying by!  I'm going to share the second part of our Thanksgiving Break today which is basically our weekend recap.  

We were not out super early on Black Friday.  We did go to Sam's and Home Depot but not for any Black Friday sales.  

Carson loved that at Home Depot on Friday he was greeted with a donut.
I actually felt pretty crummy and achy on Friday so I spent most of the morning on the couch watching Christmas movies with Carson.  We had prime rib for our Thanksgiving dinner so we wanted some traditional Thanksgiving food so I roasted some chicken on Friday night and made dressing for dinner.  It was so yummy.  Greg spent the day working on the ramp for our new shed.  It's almost done and looking great.  
We started decorating the tree after dinner and someone is a huge fan of the lights.

I also let him open his new Little People Nativity Set on Friday  night.  He loved it.  I ordered it over the summer when it was on sale on Amazon.  
We finished our night by watching The Grinch and the Trolls Holiday special.  After Carson went to bed, I got ready for our North Pole Breakfast.  


We had cinnamon rolls, powdered donuts and blueberries.  Our Elf Clyde came back and we all got some new pajamas and an Advent activity book.

Carson's pajamas were from Walmart but I can't find them now.
My Pajamas are here and here.

After breakfast we worked on the tree some more before heading to Kohls, Target and lunch.

We enjoyed our yummy lunch at PDQ and found some fun Christmas things at Target and Kohls.

We came home and the buddy and I worked on the tree in his room while Daddy went to church for rehearsal.


This is hands down my favorite Christmas season so far with Carson.  He loves it and the joy that fills his face is the best.  

Sunday we wore our new shirt from Grammy and Pappy to church and thought we looked awesome.



After church we watched football at our friends house and Carson worked on his music skills.

We headed home and ended our weekend with some Playdoh.
Christmas season is in full swing at our house but we loved all of our family time over Thanksgiving Break.  

Comments

Popular Posts