Workin' It Wednesday: Holiday Planning


This week is flying by!  I can't believe it is already Wednesday.  Today we celebrate Greg's Mema.  Happy Birthday to Mema.  

I'm excited to link up with Erika and Shay for Workin' It Wednesday today.  Today is all about how we plan for the holidays.  

I love celebrating the holidays but we all know how crazy this time of year is.  I try to plan ahead as much as possible.  I already have in my calendar for December the events that I know we have planned.  Greg plays in a Christmas concert every year, that date is already in there.  I have a few parties, we picked our meet Santa day, and we have tickets to the Holiday Express already.  Those things sold out in 10 minutes.  Planning pays off people.  Thank you Erin Condren Life Planner and alerts that beep at me on my iPhone.  

I also like to think of Christmas presents all year.  It stresses me out to still be shopping in December.  More power to those of you Christmas Eve shoppers.  That makes me crazy.  Greg and I decided this year to treat ourselves to a brand new king size bed for Christmas.  We will do stockings because we love doing stockings as a family but that will be it for us.  We already know what we are doing for Carson and I have ideas for our families too.  

I'm sure you ladies have even better ideas for how you plan for the holidays.  

Comments

Popular Posts