Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  I'm so glad it is Friday.  It has been a busy week and tomorrow is going to be even busier.  I'm excited to link up today to share some favorites from the week.  

{ONE}
We have been serving at our church in Middle School Ministry for 5 years.  We have what we call Life Group Wars each year where all of the middle and high school groups have a night of competition.  We play a lot of games and we all come dressed up in a theme.  Our group chose to be Monopoly this year.  It was so easy and a lot of fun.  
 Carson wasn't so sure about Mr. Monopoly.

{TWO}
Yesterday, I confessed to my love of BBQ sauce on Amanda's Confessions Link Up.  I'm sure many of you think I'm crazy, but BBQ sauce is a favorite at my house.

{THREE}
Cuddles and morning hugs with this cutie are always a favorite.  He is so sweet and growing up so fast.  He was all decked out in his Jets gear for TNF.

{FOUR}
I saw this clip yesterday and went ahead and purchased our Opening Weekend tickets.  Star Wars is a huge favorite in our house and we are so excited for this!  I may have found some Target socks in the dollar spot at Target too. 

{FIVE}
Speaking of Target's dollar section, mine is filled with Christmas stuff.  Oh happy day.  I've been listening to this non stop since Wednesday.  I'm working a 1/2 day today to finish up Craft & Bake Sale items so I'll be having this playing even louder at home. 

Speaking of the Craft & Bake Sale, it is TOMORROW from 9-3.  I hope to see some of you.

I'm linking up with April for 5 on Friday.
And with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.

Comments

Popular Posts