Tuesday Talk


In just two weeks and one day, I will have a two year old in my house.  I can't believe it.  This year went by so much faster than the first.  We are having his birthday party this Saturday.  We have some of his friends from daycare coming and some from church.  It is going to be so fun watching him this year, because he loves his friends.  He can say their names and he wants to give them hugs. 

We have been loving Elmo lately so we are having an Elmo party for the buddy.  I have 90% of it planned out.  I know how I'm decorating, I have most of the food picked out, I'm just trying to finalize what games to play.  I'm also trying to decide if I need to include hot dogs or pizza.  The party is from 10-12. 

One of the games we thought of is to use our corn hole boards and turn them into the Cookie Monster and throw cookies in the hole.  We know that most of the kids are little but that they would enjoy throwing the "cookies."

Carson loves to blow bubbles so we may have Bert's Bubbles and then stick the nose on Elmo. 

Thoughts?  Have any of you thrown a Sesame Street Birthday party? 

I can't wait to read some of your ideas. 

Linking up with Lindsay for Tuesday Talk.  

Comments

Popular Posts