Weekend Recap: Birthday Party Style


Happy Monday friends!  We are all tired this morning.  We had Carson's birthday party on Saturday and yesterday he celebrated his friend Cameron's birthday.  Love these 2 year old boys.  We had Carson's party a little early because everyone travels for Thanksgiving.  

We picked up the house and decorated on Friday night but we had to take a break to watch the Duke game.  Love my boys.





Welcome to Sesame Street!  I bought all of my Sesame Street decorations on Amazon.  My Aunt made the cookies.  I'm so glad she is making fun cookies now!  They are chocolate chip too.

 Someone was ready to party!  

Greg drew the Elmo that we stuck on the wall to play pin the nose on Elmo.  Well done Greg.









We had so much fun.  Carson has some great friends.  A few of his friends were sick and couldn't make it.  We missed them.

Sunday we celebrated Cameron's birthday.  I think they liked partying all weekend.


 I mean, how cute are they?  

Carson wanted to jump on the trampoline the whole time.  Sorry buddy, but we have to have cake.   

We hope you all had a great weekend too.  It's time for us to come off of the sugar high.  

Comments

Popular Posts