Friday Favorites


This has been such a slow week.  I'm so glad that today is Friday and that my weekend is just a few hours away.

Time for my Friday Favorites...

{ONE}
We celebrated this cutie with a party this past Saturday.  I love him and he is always a favorite.  His actual birthday is this coming Wednesday.  Watch out world, the buddy is turning 2!

{TWO}
One of my favorite Thanksgiving traditions is to watch all of the FRIENDS episodes.  Do any of you do this?  I listed all of the episodes in my post yesterday and even found a clip of one of my favorite clips from the episode in season 6.  

{THREE}
I'm done, that is right, I'm done.  All of my Christmas presents have been bought.  I still have a few stocking stuffers to get, but that's because I like to get the candy closer to Christmas.  
Bless you Amazon prime.  I will get them all wrapped next weekend and have them already under the tree.  Oh happy day.  

{FOUR}
My new Christmas plates came in and they are all ready for our North Pole Breakfast that will be next Saturday.  I love getting the new Christmas plates from Pottery Barn Kids.  Some years I get all four and some years I don't.  This year, I picked out two of them and two of the tumblers.    
Look at our cute plates from last year.  They are still in stock this year too.  

{FIVE}
I'm about to a have a weekend with my favorite guy.  We are excited to have some time to ourselves.  We will miss our favorite little buddy but we are overdo for some alone time.
 

Have a great weekend friends!  It is almost Thanksgiving!  I will probably blog a little less next week, who knows.  

Linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday.  





Comments

Popular Posts