Friday Favorites


Another week and another Friday!  It is already November 10th and we are less than two weeks from Thanksgiving.  I can't believe it.  

I'm excited for our weekend.  We have Carson's birthday party tomorrow morning and then have another birthday party to go to on Sunday.  

Now, it is time for my Friday Favorites.

{ONE}
There are a lot of November birthdays in Greg's family so we have been celebrating all week long.  Carson wanted to color a picture for Mema.
 
He was so proud of his picture.  He also was pretty proud of his singing skills.

{TWO}
I loved sharing about my favorite fall activities yesterday for the Girl Chat link up.  I'm loving the fall temps we are having.  
Just to give a spoiler, my favorite is the fall pictures.  

{THREE}
Target's Dollar Spot is on point for Christmas.  I went on my lunch break yesterday and I loved what I found.  I'm so excited.  I got a few stocking stuffers and a few things for our North Pole Breakfast.
I love this little Advent activity book.  

{FOUR}
We had a friend over on Sunday night for tacos and I made my Cranberry Bars.  Yummy.  
They are a favorite in our house and they will make an appearance on Thanksgiving.  


{FIVE}
I'm just going to leave you with my final favorites of the week.  
One, how is this possible?  This was on my feed yesterday.  22 years?  Oh Ross and Rachel.

But my real entertainment favorite this week was this.
You are welcome.  December is coming friends.

Have a great weekend and I'll be back with birthday party pictures next week.

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites and April for 5 on Friday.



Comments

Popular Posts