Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!!!  I'm ready to get this weekend kicked off and to enjoy the warm temperatures!

But first is Friday Favorites!

{ONE}
My new Magic Bullet came and my smoothie love continues.  I have been drinking a smoothie everyday this week.  Yummy!  I hate bananas so you won't find one of those things in my smoothie.  I do put frozen berries, spinach, a little plain greek yogurt and some juice.  I love it.  I think I'm going to add some chia seeds next week.  

{TWO}
We celebrated one of Carson's favorite people earlier this week.  Pappy had a birthday!  
We even had Pappy's favorite cake, German Chocolate.

{THREE}
I love getting Amazon packages and this week has included my new book!  Normally I order them on Kindle but the paperback was cheaper when I was ordering.
I'm loving reading it each night in our new recliner that we ordered on Wayfair. 

{FOUR}
I also thought I would give a belated Happy National Sibling Day shoutout to my favorite sibling.  Love my brother.

{FIVE}
It seems fitting to end my favorites with this little stud.  He is enjoying his favorite, Mac & Cheese.  He seems so big to me all of a sudden.  I understand 90% of what he says, he is happy and just so fun to be around.  Love my buddy.

Have a great weekend friends!

Linking up for Friday Favorites with Andrea, Erika, and Narci.

I'm also linking up for 5 on Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts