Weekend Recap


It's Monday friends and we are so close to May.  I can't believe it.  This year is flying by.  We had a great weekend and hated to see it go.

We started our weekend with a night at home.  We had crockpot ribs and pepper jack scalloped potatoes.  Yummy!

I ended my night with this...
and this on my left
Aren't they cute?

Saturday morning it was off to get a haircut for the buddy before we dropped him off at the grandparents.  He thought he needed Starbucks first.
He had a few sips and then he took to the sky.
Looking good buddy.

After his haircut, we took him to the grandparents while we went to see Infinity War.  We loved it and no I won't share more than that.  Go see it for yourselves.  

Apparently it is tough being two.

We ended our night with biscuits and chicken.

Sunday morning we were off to church and then lunch at Kanki.  Someone was more excited about the fish outside instead of the food inside.


We finally got him inside and he hijacked my salad.

After lunch it was off to Trader Joe's.  I plan to share what I got later this week but for now I will show these beauties.

Carson and I ended our night by baking cookies.  Love my sweet helper.




We hope you had a great weekend too.  Happy Monday everyone!

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts