What's Up Wednesday: April


Happy Wednesday friends.  It is time for one of my favorite posts of the month.  I love the What's Up Wednesday link up.  
It is easy.  Answer the questions below and link up with Mel, Shay and Sheaffer.  


What We're Eating This Week...
Monday: Eating Out with a friend who is in town
Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday: Crockpot Ribs
Thursday: Chicken Spaghetti
Friday: Teriyaki Chicken Bowls

What I'm Reminiscing About...


We had so much fun last year with my family and we can't wait to get some more water time in this summer.  Carson loves the water.

What I'm Loving...
We ordered these chairs from Wayfair and we are loving them!  Carson has labeled one for Mommy and one for Daddy.  Sometimes we share with him.

What We've Been Up To...
We have been enjoying quiet evenings at home for the most part.  After working all day we are exhausted.  We are enjoying this stage of not having a lot of evening commitments. 

What I'm Dreading...
I can't think of anything.

What I'm Working On...
I'm in a 7 Day Simplicity Challenge.  We have been working on simplifying things each day this week.  So far so good.

What I'm Excited About...
So, I see so many of you post about your favorite things at Trader Joe's.  I've made a list of things I want to try and I plan to go this weekend.  I'm really excited about all of the fresh flowers that so many of you get.  If you have something I should add to my try list, let me know.  Thanks in advance!

What I'm Watching/Reading...
We have been watching a lot of baseball.  We have a divided household.  We have a Yankees fan and a Braves fan.  Carson is still undecided. 
I put him in Braves gear as often as I can. 

I've been reading this book and I love it. 

What I'm Listening To...
Carson asks for Phil Wickham all of the time.  He even will ask Alexa to play Phil Wickham when he gets home.  He can sing every word to Living Hope. 

I've been listening to a lot of Beatles songs lately.  That is what happens when you watch Beat Bugs on Netflix with Carson.

What I'm Wearing...
So, I have went Amazon shopping happy lately for clothes.  I've bought a few dresses and some tops.  I love them so far.  I haven't taken pictures of them yet. But some of the links are below for what I have bought lately.

Dress #1
Dress #2
Top #1
Top #2

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
We have our tickets for this and we are so excited!  Greg has been counting down for weeks.

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month...
My Mom and Dad are coming out for a few days.  We always love to see Mimi and Pepa.  

What Else Is New...
Not much.  I'm just trying to figure out how it is almost May already. 

Bonus: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
We like to give our Moms framed pictures of Carson on Mother's Day.  Two years ago my Mom was in town for Mother's Day and she wanted us to take her to see the new Captain America movie because my Dad had no desire to go.  Easiest gift ever!


Comments

Popular Posts