Weekend Recap


It's Monday and I'm hoping this is the week that we finally say goodbye to winter.  One can only hope.  

I hope you had a great weekend.  We enjoyed some rain that temporarily washed away the pollen and then we had snow flurries.  

Friday night we decided it was a good night for some baseball.

They were excited!  Can't you tell?  Carson wanted to take his rocks with him.  Sorry buddy.
Hot dogs are a must at the baseball game.

Apparently chips and popcorn are too.  I always want peanuts.


What a great night with my boys.  We even got a foul ball.

We woke up to a rainy Saturday morning so someone helped me make biscuits and gravy. 
After breakfast it was time to head to Sam's and Walmart before spending the rest of the morning and afternoon inside where it was dry. 

We headed to church on Saturday night and came home to Tortellini Soup in the crockpot. 

I have been fighting allergies all week and apparently I needed sleep.  I slept til 9:10 on Sunday morning.  Carson and I just went to the last hour of church on Sunday for our Middle School group. 

After church it was on to Chipotle.

We spent the rest of our afternoon in our pajamas and in the recliner.
I don't know of a better way to end a weekend.  Have a great Monday!

I'm linking up with Lindsay for Hello Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts