Easter Weekend Recap


It's Tuesday, it's April and all I see is yellow pollen everywhere.  

I hope you all had a great Easter Weekend.  We loved our weekend.  I was home with a migraine yesterday so that was not how I wanted to end my weekend.

I shared on Friday the pictures from Carson's Easter Party at school.  

We had a great time and celebrated the rest of the day by grilling and watching Opening Day of baseball.

Hamburgers and hotdogs with baseball is a great way to kick off our weekend.

Friday was spent keeping Carson fed.  He ate like a teenage boy all day.


We spent our afternoon coloring eggs with Pappy.  We played outside after Pappy left.

We have some work to do on our baseball skills.  We ended our night with grilling again.  We had brined our chicken all day.  We had grilled chicken and grilled corn with some baked potatoes.

We were up early on Saturday to get ready for our Easter Block Party at church.  But we needed breakfast first.

Carson was a big fan of the bounce houses at church but did not want to come out.  Greg had to go in to get him.  


I ended the block party with some yummy ice cream.
 Someone didn't make it home before falling asleep.

 We rested up after the block party and then it was time to mow and play outside.

Sunday morning we were up early and opening our Easter Basket before heading to church.

We had a great morning at church!



My Easter dress is here.
Carson's outfit is here.

We enjoyed the rest of our day with our family!  I hope you all had a great Easter!

Comments

Popular Posts