Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  I hope you are all as excited about the weekend as I am.  We are going to be pretty busy this weekend.

I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

{ONE}
Watching William and Kate come out with that sweet baby boy earlier this week was a favorite.  She is stunning!  I know she has a team of people to help her but she looks so great after just having a baby 7 hours prior to this moment.  

{TWO}
We had dinner with one of my favorite people on Monday night at one of our favorite places.  One, if you have a MOD Pizza around you then go.  We love it.  

Two, Kelly was such a friend and blessing to me during my years in Oklahoma.  I am so thankful for her and for her ministry to women all over the country.

{THREE}
I took Carson to the pediatrician on Wednesday.  He is not sick, we were just talking about some small things we have noticed and I realized just how much he is growing up.  He was answering the doctor and talking with her.  This kid is such a little man. 
He was playing in the waiting room before we went in and found a white truck like what Greg drives for work.  He recognized it and said that is Daddy's car.  He also remembered that after he gets shots he gets ice cream.  He thought that since he went to the doctor in general that he should get ice cream. 

Who am I to turn down ice cream with my best little buddy.  We both enjoyed a chocolate shake after the doctor before heading home.  Love my sweet boy.

{FOUR}
I haven't shared some of the great Rodan + Fields specials lately but one that was announced on Wednesday is a definite favorite.
The Essentials Duo is a free gift from now until April 30th.  When you purchase a Regimen you get the Essentials Foaming Sunless Tanner and the Essentials Body Moisturizer.  I use the tanner all summer long.  This is a great free gift.  Feel free to e-mail me harrison.emily@me.com or click here for my website.

The Spring Renewal Gift Set is still available too and it is a great Mother's Day Gift.
It retails for $162 but is valued at $217 and the packaging is wonderful.  You get the Redefine Intensive Renewing Serum, the Redefine Lip Renewing Serum and the Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream.

I'm going to be doing a bulk order soon on the Essentials Items so if you are interested in those let me know.  I promise the Foaming Sunless Tanner will be your favorite too.
As you can see, I am so fair skinned and it gives such a natural look to my legs.

{FIVE}
We all need a good laugh on a Friday and since tomorrow I am going with my favorite guy to see the new Avengers movie this seemed like the perfect way to end my Friday Favorites.


We are excited for this movie at our house!  

Have a great weekend everybody!

I'm also linking up with April for 5 on Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts