Tuesday Talk


Happy Tuesday everybody!  I hope you all made it through your Monday.  I feel like I barely made it through.  Oh Mondays.

I'm taking part in Tuesday Talk today with Ashley and Erika and I need your help.

We are hoping to fix the space around our shed in the backyard.  Our backyard is not level and so when we put our shed in, it had to be at a weird height.

We now have a ramp in the front but we are trying to think what to do around it.  We thought about putting a raised flower bed on the side or on both sides.  We can't decide.  What should we do?  Should we put the raised flower bed on just the right side and put some latice around the left side and back?  

If we do go with a raised flower bed, what style should we do?  You ladies are always so helpful.  Thanks friends!

Comments

Popular Posts