Friday Favorites


Hey Friday!  Thanks for coming.  As always, I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.
Favorite #1 was an easy choice this week!

 I am so excited about the return of Gilmore Girls.  I was hoping for a November 22nd release date.  I mean what Mom doesn't want a present for herself on her sons first birthday but I'll take a few days later.  Hello new Black Friday tradition.
 
Favorite #2 has been the beginning stages of prep for the little man and his 1st birthday party.  I know that his birthday is in November but because it falls on Thanksgiving week, I know it will be crazy.  Watch out Pinterest, we are going to be having a train themed 1st birthday party.  If you have great train theme ideas let me know.

Favorite #3 this week was Christy Nockels announcement of her first solo Christmas album.  I love her voice and I am excited about this one.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I'm going to try and not melt tonight at the Durham Bulls game.

Comments

Popular Posts