Friday Favorites


It's Friday!  It's Friday!

The week back to work after vacation is always rough, so I'm so happy it is Friday.  I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday Favorites.  

This week I talked about our vacation some, three people I would want to be stranded with, and some yummy brownies.  Blogging is definitely a favorite.  I have so loved the community that it brings.  

As always this little guy is my favorite.  My Dad found him this little pool and boy do we have a water baby on our hands.  His little whale came from some of my Pampers Rewards points. 

We had some Carter's reward points too so I may have ordered a few little things for the buddy for his next size.

I can't handle a baby in jeans.  It is too much.

It's no secret that I love a good Bath & Body Works candle.  I have been burning the Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla at work and the Mahogany Coconut at home.  It is getting close to time to make another order.  Any good suggestions on scents?

 Last but not least is the fact that in 3 weeks I will be watching the Opening Ceremony!  I am so ready to watch the Olympics.  
Have a great weekend everyone!  We have a busy weekend and week ahead.  Our church has our mission trip to our community starting this week.  We love taking part in Live Love Serve at our church.  See you next week!




Comments

Popular Posts