Life Lately


I'm not sure if you are aware but it is HOT!  Let me just say that I was not made to last in temperatures like we have been having.  My phone said the high for Sunday is going to be 100.  Barf.  We have been very thankful for AC this past week.

Life Lately has been busy for us.  We are in the middle of our Live Love Serve week at our church this week.  If you are local come out TONIGHT for Free Pizza Thursday.  
Saturday is our Food & Clothing Giveaway.  I love how our church does so much for the community.  

We all had fun sorting clothes on Tuesday night.  Even the baby can learn how to serve early on.  

Carson has also been working on brushing his two little teeth.

Carson is also learning to play well with friends.
 
Well, we try.

He is also working on playing by himself.  

That is life lately around our house.  Bring on the AC and popsicles.  Please and thank you.  If you need me, I'll be in the corner dreaming of fall temps, football, pumpkin, and more pumpkin. 


Comments

Popular Posts